1 kilogram chicken drumsticks
1/4 cup low-salt soy sauce
4 tablespoons tomato sauce
1 teaspoon pre-prepared crushed garlic
1 teaspoon pre-prepared crushed ginger
2 tablespoons honey
1 tablespoon curry powder, optional
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Mix soy sauce, tomato sauce, garlic, ginger, honey, and curry powder together in roasting dish.
- Add chicken to roasting dish and mix so the chicken is well covered with the sauce.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until chicken is cooked (chicken is cooked when it is no longer pink on the inside and the juices are clear). Turn chicken once while cooking.
- Serve on their own as a tasty snack or as a meal with potatoes and salads.
- For a change try using chicken nibbles instead of drumsticks or larger pieces.