500 grams ready-made falafel mix
2 tablespoons vegetable oil
2 cups lettuce, shredded
2 carrots, grated
2 medium tomatoes, chopped
1/2 red onion, finely sliced
200 grams hummus
6 tablespoons sweet chilli sauce
6 tortillas, wholemeal wraps or burritos
Optional: Grated Tasty cheese, sliced avocado
- Roll the falafel into small patties.
- Heat a little vegetable oil in a non-stick fry pan. Cook falafels on a medium heat until brown on each side and heated through.
- Lay wraps out and smear each one with hummus.
- Place two or three falafel balls onto each wrap.
- Add lettuce, tomato, onion, sweet chilli sauce, cheese and avocado, then wrap!
- Try adding some tasty garlic yogurt dressing - add one teaspoon minced garlic to ½ cup natural yogurt, mix well then add a dollop to each wrap.