Anzac biscuits are a family favourite that everyone will love!
View the method
- 1 cup Pams Plain Flour
- 1 cup Pams Caster Sugar
- 1 cup Pams Desiccated Coconut
- 2 cups Pams Rolled Oats
- 125g Pams Butter
- 2 tablespoons Pams Golden Syrup
- 3 tablespoons boiling water
- 1 teaspoon Pams Baking Soda
Back to ingredients
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Line two baking trays with non-stick baking paper. Place flour, caster sugar, coconut and oats in a bowl and stir to combine.
- Make a well in the centre. Place butter and golden syrup in a saucepan to melt, or microwave in a bowl to melt. Dissolve baking soda in boiling water.
- Add melted ingredients and dissolved baking soda to dry ingredients and mix to combine. Roll spoonfuls into balls and press onto prepared baking trays, allowing space for biscuits to spread while cooking.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes or until firm and golden brown. Remove to a wire rack to cool, and enjoy. Makes approx 30 biscuits depending on size.