Baked Apple Cheesecake Tart
View the method
- 130 g Pams butter
- 75 g Pams sugar
- 1 egg
- ½ cup (80 g) Pams self-raising flour
- 1¼ cups (150 g) Pams plain flour
- 5 apples
- zest of 1 lemon
- ½ cup (70 g) sultanas
- 175 g Pams cream cheese
- ¼ cup (45 g) Pams sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 3 eggs
- ½ cup Pams cream
- 1 tbsp cornflour
Back to ingredients
- Pre-heat the oven to 150°C fan-bake. For the pastry, cream butter and sugar together. Add egg and beat in, then mix in flours.
- Press into a 25 cm springform tin and chill in the fridge for 20 minutes.
- For the filling, slice apples thinly and arrange over the pastry, overlapping them onto each other.
- Sprinkle lemon zest and sultanas evenly over.
- For the topping, soften cream cheese, add sugar, vanilla, eggs, cream and cornflour and whizz in a food processor until combined.
- Pour over apples.
- Bake for approx. 50 minutes until a light golden brown.
Images from The Great New Zealand Baking Book copyright © Lottie Hedley