Pancakes with a tasty twist for a yummy café-style breakfast that will help fuel your body and brain. Plus a great way to use up over-ripe bananas.
View the method
- 6 ripe bananas
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 2 cups self-raising flour
- 1 cup low-fat milk
Back to ingredients
- Mash bananas.
- Beat together mashed bananas, eggs, and vanilla essence. Mix until smooth.
- Mix in flour, then slowly add milk.
- Mix to a smooth batter.
- Heat a non-stick frying pan. Spray with a little cooking oil.
- Spoon about 1/3 cup of the pancake mixture into the pan. Swirl mixture around pan to make a pancake. Cook pancakes one at a time.
- Cook pancakes for about 2 minutes on each side or until golden brown.
- Serve with canned or fresh fruit, yoghurt and a little runny honey.
For more tasty, easy breakfast ideas go to https://myfamily.kiwi/foods