Berry, Banana and Chocolate Smoothie
Simple, tasty, and filling! Perfect for a breakfast or light meal on the go.
View the method
- 1 cup (250ml) water or skim milk
- 6 scoops Complan Chocolate flavour
- 1 small banana
- 8 strawberries
- 1 tbsp liquid honey, or to taste
Back to ingredients
- Place water, Complan Chocolate flavour, banana, strawberries and honey into a blender and blend until smooth. Serve immediately.
- Complan is an easy way to get essential vitamins and minerals when you’re too busy to stop and eat.
- It is best to use soft ripe bananas in smoothies as this adds natural sweetness.
- You can substitute the strawberries with other berries (fresh or frozen) if wished.
- If you aren’t a chocolate fan you could try Complan Vanilla or Strawberry flavour.
For more tasty recipes, visit foodinaminute.co.nz