Boysenberry, Apple & Coconut Crumble
Try this delicious boysenberry, apple and coconut crumble!
View the method
- 2 apples peeled cored and sliced
- 1 cup Pams Boysenberries
- Juice and zest of 1 lemon
- 1 cup Pams Rolled Oats
- ½ cup flour (plain or wholemeal)
- ½ cup shredded coconut
- 4 tablespoons reduced-fat spread
- 1 tsp cinnamon
Back to ingredients
- Cook apples with berries in the microwave or on the stove top until apples are soft.
- Combine with lemon zest and juice and place into an oven proof dish.
- Place oats, flour, coconut, cinnamon and spread in a bowl, use fingertips to rub in spread until mixture is well combined.
- Top berry mix with crumble mix. Bake at 180°C for 20-25 or until crumble is golden brown.