These are easy to prepare with cupboard staples!
View the method
- 75g flour
- 50g butter
- 75g grated cheese
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1-2 tbsp milk
Back to ingredients
- In a large mixing bowl, sift the flour and rub in the butter until combined.
- Add the baking powder and cheese to the flour mixture, and season with salt and pepper.
- Add enough milk to form a stiff dough when combined.
- Roll out the mixture and cut into strips to make the straw shape.
- Bake in the oven for 5-10 mins at 180°C until they have crisped up.