Dark Choc Brownies
These dark chocolate brownies will satisfy even the most demanding chocolate fan!
View the method
- 185g Pams Dark Choc Buttons
- 125g Pams Butter
- 2 Pams Eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup Pams Caster Sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla Essence
- 1 cup Pams Plain Flour
- 2/3 cup (70g) Pams Walnut pieces, finely chopped (optional)
Back to ingredients
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Grease and line base of a deep 20cm square cake tin.
- Place chocolate and butter in a large heatproof bowl over a pan of gently simmering water on low heat. Stir until chocolate melts and mixture is smooth. Remove from heat.
- Stir in egg, sugar and vanilla extract then fold in the flour and walnuts.
- Spoon the mixture into the cake tin and bake for 20-25 minutes, until sides shrink slightly from pan.
- Cool before cutting into squares. Dust with icing sugar and serve.