A delicious treat that everyone will enjoy!
View the method
- 75g Pams Butter
- 2 tablespoons Pams Sugar
- 2 eggs, separated
- 1¼ cups Pams Plain Flour
- 1 tsp Pams Baking Powder
- ¼ cup Pams Raspberry Jam
- ½ cup sugar
- ½ cup Pams Shredded Coconut
Back to ingredients
- Preheat the oven to 180°C. Grease a 20 x 30cm baking tin. Cream the butter and one tablespoon of sugar until light and fluffy.
- Beat in egg yolks. Sift flour and baking powder together and stir into creamed mixture. Press dough into the greased tin.
- Spread the raspberry jam evenly over the base. In a bowl beat egg whites until stiff but not dry. Mix in the remaining sugar and coconut.
- Spread this meringue mixture over jam. Bake for 25 - 30 minutes or until meringue is dry and lightly coloured. Cut into squares while still warm.