Mexican Chicken Wraps
Try these easy and delicious Mexican chicken wraps with cream cheese.
View the method
- 2 cups cooked chicken
- 1 medium onion diced
- 1 green capsicum roughly chopped
- 1 cup corn kernels
- 1 tin Mexican chilli beans
- ½ cup Country Goodness Cream Cheese
- 1 avocado mashed
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- Salt and pepper
- 4 large wholemeal wraps
- 2 cups grated cheese
Back to ingredients
- On a medium heat soften onion then add chicken, capsicum and corn. Heat through then add the chilli beans.
- While this is warming, put the cream cheese and avocado in a small bowl and gently combine with lemon juice and season to taste.
- To assemble lay out the wraps and spread on the cream cheese mixture. Evenly divide the chicken mixture between the 6 wraps and place centrally.
- Sprinkle with grated cheese and lettuce.
- Fold in bottom edge and tuck in sides to contain.
- Can be eaten cold or grill in a sandwich press.