Potato Bake with Sour Cream
Try this delicious tasting potato bake with sour cream. A great choice for dinner in summer, particularly for those who prefer vegetarian food.
View the method
- 4 - 5 large potatoes (peeled and thinly sliced)
- 2 sprigs of rosemary
- 1 onion (thinly sliced)
- 3 tbsp fresh parlsey
- 1 cup Country Goodness sour cream
- 1 cup cream
- 1 cup chicken or vegetable stock
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp white pepper
- 1 cup grated cheese
Back to ingredients
- Pre-heat the oven to 180°C.
- Evenly place all of your your sliced potatoes and onion into a greased baking dish and then sprinkle over the two sprigs of fresh rosemary.
- Using a separate bowl, combine the sour cream, cream, stock, parsely, salt and pepper with a whisk until the mixture is smooth. Then pour over the top of the potatoes and onion.
- Cover with tin foil and bake for 1½ hours.
- Once baked, spinkle with grated cheese and return to the oven to grill for 5 minutes or until the cheese has melted to your liking.
- Serve with salad and bread.
As a meaty alternative, this potato bake can also be served with chicken.