Rich Chocolate Sauce
Rich chocolate sauce is a deliciously sweet addition to any bowl of ice cream!
View the method
- 1½ cups Pams Milk
- 1½ Tbsp cornflour
- 4 Tbsp Pams Cocoa Powder
- 4 Tbsp Pams Caster Sugar
- 30g Pams Butter
- 1 tsp Pams Vanilla Essence
- 2 Tbsp Pams Cream
Back to ingredients
- In a saucepan stir together the milk, cornflour, cocoa and caster sugar until blended and lump free. Place over a moderate heat and stir continuously until the mixture boils.
- Simmer for two minutes then remove from the heat.
- Stir in the butter until melted, add the cream and vanilla and stir to combine.
- Serve warm over vanilla ice cream.