Roast Lamb Chops
Try this delicious fuss-free and super tasty meal, that the family will want you to make again, and again.
View the method
- 600g lamb shoulder chops
- 2 pears
- 1 bag brussel sprouts
- 300g San Remo Couscous
- 40g Ornelle Parmesan, shaved
- 3/4 cup mint leaves
- 35g Pams Hazelnuts
- 5 sundried tomatoes
- Salt and pepper
- Olive oil
Back to ingredients
- Heat the oven to 180◦C
- Season the lamb chops, place on an oven tray and roast until cooked and crispy (about 35 minutes). If you like them less crispy take them out a little sooner.
- When the lamb has about 15 minutes to go, thinly slice the pears and brussel sprouts.
- Heat a little oil in a pan and cook the pears and brussel sprouts on medium. Season. Turn as they cook trying not to break them up.
- Prepare the couscous as per the instructions on the packet.
- Then in a kitchen whizz or by hand finely chop parmesan, mint, and hazelnuts, sun dried tomatoes and mix with 100ml of olive oil. Add a little bit of water if the mixture needs help to blend.
- When the couscous is ready, fold the mint and parmesan mixture through it, along with the pears and brussel sprouts.
- The lamb chops can be served on the couscous either whole or with the meat removed from the bone.
- Add a little shaved parmesan and mint leaves to garnish.