Toasted muesli is a great snack or breakfast idea!
View the method
- 4 cups Pams Whole Grain Oats
- 1 cup bran
- ½ cup Pams Desiccated Coconut
- 1 cup mixed seeds (pumpkin, sunflower, sesame)
- ½ cup mixed chopped nuts (almonds, walnuts, brazil nuts, cashews, hazelnuts)
- ½ cup raisins or sultanas
- ½ cup mixed chopped dry fruit (apricot, peach, mango, apple, cranberries)
- ¼ cup Pams Canola Oil
- ¼ cup liquid honey
Back to ingredients
- Cut the dried fruit into small pieces. Put the rolled oats, bran, coconut and seeds into a shallow ovenproof baking pan, pour over the oil and honey and stir well to mix, bake at 160°C for 10 minutes.
- Add the chopped nuts and stir to mix well. Bake for another 10 minutes or longer if you like a more toasted mix.
- Cool, stir in the raisins or sultanas and the chopped dry fruit mix. Store in an airtight container. Serve with chopped fresh seasonal fruit and yoghurt for breakfast.