When you need something quick and easy to cook after a busy day, this is it! Enjoy this yummy pasta bake with tuna, baby spinach and frozen peas, and of course lots of tasty cheese.
View the method
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1 large onion, diced
- 3/4 cup reduced fat milk
- 1 3/4 cups water
- 1 packet Continental® Alfredo Pasta & Sauce, Value Pack
- 1 x 425g can tuna in spring water, drained
- 4 cups baby spinach leaves
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 1/2 cup grated tasty cheese, low fat
Back to ingredients
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- Heat oil in a medium pan and cook onions until golden. Add milk and water, bring to the boil.
- Add pasta and sauce and simmer uncovered for 8 minutes, stirring occasionally. Stir in spinach, peas and tuna; mix well.
- Place mix into a lightly greased ovenproof dish. Sprinkle with cheese and bake for 20 minutes or until golden.