Lamb Rolled BBQ Roast
Using simple ingredients and a BBQ, this dish is easy and bound to be a crowd pleaser.
- 1 boneless rolled lamb roast
- 2 tbsp Greggs Moroccan Seasoning
- Eta Avocado and Garlic Dressing
- Preheat the oven to 230°C
- Sear the outside of the lamb in a small amount of butter, place in a frying pan or on the BBQ until it browns.
- Remove the lamb and roll in the Moroccan seasoning.
- Wrap the lamb in tin foil; place it in a roasting dish with a small amount of water in the bottom of the roasting dish.
- Cook in the oven or in a hooded BBQ (just turn the outside burners on low and place the roasting rack in the middle of the BBQ grill plate).
Roast the lamb at 230°C for 15 minutes, then turn the heat down to 200°C and continue roasting for 15 minutes per 500g. After you remove from the oven, rest for at least 10 minutes before slicing and serving.
In the BBQ - cook over indirect medium heat (190°C to 230°C) for 1¼ to 1½ hours, with the lid closed, or until cooked to your liking.
Serve warm with a drizzle of Avocado and Garlic Dressing with a side salad.