Mini Brunch Frittata
Perfect for a weekend brunch, or a picnic lunch. You can even whip these up the night before and reheat them in the morning.
View the method
- 6 eggs
- ½ cup low-fat milk
- ½ cup grated cheese
- 1 pinch of black pepper
- 2 cups sweetcorn (fresh or frozen)
- 1 can asparagus spears, drained
Back to ingredients
- Preheat your oven to 180°C
- Mix together eggs, milk, cheese and black pepper in a large bowl.
- Lightly grease 12 muffin tins.
- Evenly divide corn and asparagus into the muffin tins.
- Pour over egg mixture.
- Bake for about 15 to 20 minutes or until egg has set.
Tip: These are great served hot or cold.
For more tasty, easy breakfast ideas go to https://myfamily.kiwi/foods